Unisoul offers medical and cosmetic treatment under the experienced care of Dr. Afonicheva
- Acne/Mole Removal: Small, unwanted, and disfiguring skin lesions or cysts can also be excised in the office. Dr. Afonicheva is also qualified to request biopsies if she finds any reason for concern.
- Scar Treatment using cortisone injections and fillers.
- Neurosurgery and Cryosurgery to deal with unwanted skin tags and other features.
- Dermal Fillers (Botox, Juvederm, etc.) used to soften, remove, and prevent fine lines and wrinkles on the face. They also improve volume on vulnerable areas of the face (cheeks, lines around mouth, sagging skin) and hands.
- Dermasweep System used for microderm-abrasion and infusion solutions for different skin types. This improves texture and turgor of skin, leaving it feeling radiant and smooth. It also may help to reduce brown spots and discoloration.
- Neuromodulators (Dysport, Botox, Xeomin) prevent future wrinkles.
- NEW! Platelet Rich Plasma lift procedure stimulates rejuvenation of the skin by using the pt’s own blood with growth factors to increase collagen production.
- NEW! PDO Thread Lift is a non-surgical face lift procedure much quicker and safer than typical surgical face lifts.
Skin Rejuvenation ($150):
Dysport ($3.50 / unit)
Botox ($9/ unit)
Xeomin ($8 / unit)
Dermal Fillers ($450 – $550):
Regeneration (Starting at $400):
Platelet-Rich Plasma Treatment
Non-Invasive Face Lift (Starting at $1000):
PDO Thread Facelift